Header

Sonntag, 15. März 2009

Creators Portrait

So, today we will introduce ourself. Every Team Member has written his own text:

My name is Armin Burgmeier (ck). I'm 22 years old and I'm studying physics at the University of Karlsruhe, Germany in my third year. I'm also working (part-time) as a software developer for Openismus GmbH.

I'm writing Code for Echo and making sure the Linux version works as expected. I am especially looking forward to pwn Kanibal with echo.



Greetings, my Name is Florian (Nachtfalter) and I'm 20 years old. Currently I'm living in Berlin (Germany), originally I came from Klagenfurt (Austria). I have founded the Echo principle and work as the graphics guy here. I am designing the ships, concepts, GUI Elements and much more and maybe responsible for Mac Support.

I hope that one day we get a bigger community, which loves to play the game.



Hi, I (mralra) am 17 years old and in a technical school in Kapfenberg (Austria). I am one of the coders in Echo and the man for the windows-build.

I hope that Echo will be a very funny game.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen